If you are a district resident who is having problems with federal agencies or federal programs, my staff may be able to help. If you need assistance in dealing with a government agency, please contact my Rockville Office at (301) 424-3501.
Below are some of the types of situations that my office handles on a regular basis:
- Social Security questions about benefits, disabilities, or a lost check
- Immigration issues such as citizenship, permanent residency, and immigrant petitions
- U.S. Postal Service problems
- Internal Revenue Service problems
- Passport expediting and other passport application concerns
- Medicare billing problems
- Military policy, procedures, records, or medals
- Problems with Federal Employees' Workers Compensation or Insurance
USA.gov provides government information by topic, as well as links to Federal, State, and Local government agencies. It is a good first stop for questions about government services.
Federal Resources in Other Languages
The Federal Citizens Information Center is a gateway to federal resources in other languages including Arabic, Armenian, Cambodian, Cantonese,Chinese, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Haitian-Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Polish, Portuguese,Punjabi, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.